Everything you see here is subject to continuous adjustment and is intended to give you a practical understanding of how WellPress works for you.
We work with LEMP stack:
- Linux operating system (currently Ubuntu 20.04)
- web server Nginx (currently version 1.18.0)
- database Percona Server (currently version 8)
- PHP-FPM (currently version 7.4)
Memcached (currently version 1.5) is our choice of object cache.
We rely on Ansible to create streamlined, repeatable processes for the entire lifetime of your account.
We are building our account management software based on the Ruby on Rails framework with integration to monitoring, configuration management, backup providers, client relations, and others.
All virtual server instances are hosted on Hetzner Infrastructure. The default location is inside the European Union, with an option for the USA.
Utility instances and monitoring are hosted by Digital Ocean inside the European Union.
Daily backups of the entire database are stored on Backblaze B2 data centres in the Netherlands. These include:
- all files of the WordPress installation of your site
- all your plugins, themes, and uploaded media files
- a full snapshot of the database.
Core (after publishing with a three-day delay; security critical updates immediately)
Premium/Free Plugins (Weekly)
Premium/Free Themes (Weekly)
We are following the E-Myth Philosophy and Agile business principles.